Yes, yes, it says "temporary" but my REAL one is coming in the mail!! in 3 weeks!!!! Hurray! I also drove BY MYSELF for the first time. john let me use the jeep to go to Smith's to pick up some vegetable oil. and i did a FABULOUS parking job, by the way. I told john to worry if i didn't come back in an hour :) i still wonder at how he trusts me with the jeep already ha ha but i made it to Smith's and back and everything and everyone was in ONE piece. :)
Okay, now the funny story:
John has taken to asking me how to say phrases in German. He wanted to know how to say "My name is..." which, in German, goes "Ich heisse..." Last night he was trying to say it and started by saying "Ich...lieben...?" I thought he was going to say something else so i corrected him by saying "Ich liebe. Then he goes "Ich liebe John". I busted up laughing. For those of you that don't know, "lieben" is "to love". John said "I love John". When i could finally get that out without laughing so hard, we both got a kick out of it and i reminded him how to say "ich heisse" :)
Good times, good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment