Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A New Hobby

So we finally got our wedding pictures from our photographer and I set to work getting them printed out. As a wedding gift, we got a scrapbooking album with pages and some paper and stickers to create our wedding album. When i got the pictures printed, I got started.

Now I'm HOOKED. I love to scrapbook! I had so much fun putting these pages together and making a total mess of the dining table. John said I looked like a pro scrapbooker with all the scraps of paper and glue and stickers and junk everywhere. ha ha

But i wanted to show everyone what I've done, mostly because this is my first time scrapbooking and i'm so excited and proud of myself :)


Engagement Pictures

Getting my endowment

This one is my favorite so far
Pictures of everyone at the temple for our sealing
So that's only about half of what I did yesterday and I had so much fun! Unfortunately, I'm out of the paper I want to use as the background for our color coordinated pictures at the wedding. So I guess I'll have to wait until I can get more. But it's a start! I can't wait to keep working on it.

No comments: