Monday, July 5, 2010

Hairstyle Help!

So, I’m in desperate need of a haircut. My ends are scraggly. My bangs are out of control. But I can’t seem to decide if I should just get a trim and leave it somewhat long…or cut it short for the summer. I like my hair long, but I’m itching for a change.

My hair now (notice the new glasses frames!!!):

This is my at the fireworks last night. I’ll put up pictures of that later…unless John beat me to it…then you can go look at his blog ;)

July 4 01

If I went short, I’d want it to look something like this:

Copy of P1010503

But you know, it’d all just be one color…I don’t really want to maintain highlights right now…and my bangs would stay to the side. LOVE my side bangs (when they aren’t in my face and driving me crazy!)…but this was one of my favorite haircuts. Loved it. Then I couldn’t remember who did it and when it was time for a trim…the new girl botched it. Then I just ended up growing it out.

So help me decide please!!!!!!!!!! Summer time is time for short hair, yes? I guess it will grow out later…but I like having it long!

Oh, help!

4 comments:

Jeff and Elizabeth said...

I vote keep it long. I think it looks FANTASTIC on you!! But then again, I think you pretty much always look fantastic.

surfingdds said...

I vote for getting it cut short - "nothing ventured, nothing gained." as they say. A change is always fun, and you're right. It will grow out again, so go for it!

Love,

Mom M

P.S. Kirsten and Amy say to keep it looooong. Oh, well, that isn't much help when we can't agree - sorry.

Jason said...

you could always shave it all off

Emma Gentry said...

You look pretty, gorgeous, and fantastic all at the same time!:)