Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Tuesday Treat :)

Okay seriously? I have the sweetest husband :) I was so surprised to come home to this! (sorry, it’s a little blurry)

100_2034 So cute, right? Those flowers were used on our dessert table at our wedding reception. And it was funny to turn and see John shining a flashlight onto the sign because he realized last minute that if it was dark…i wouldn’t be able to see the sign. 100_2035 100_2036It was complete with candles! And he had everything all ready to eat, he knows I’m usually starving when I get home from class after 8pm.

And we had a lovely dinner by candlelight! What a fun surprise. :)

Oh and I can’t WAIT to tell you about this week in school. Highlight for today? Chef totally shoved whipped cream into my nose. On purpose! Stay tuned for THAT one!!

1 comment:

surfingdds said...

I'm so happy to know our son is treating you well. You are both such wonderful kids.

Love,

Mom