Monday, December 5, 2011

All I want for Christmas…

is yooouuuuuu ;)

Well, I figure since I’m stuck home sick (but definitely on the mend) I might as well write up my letter to Santa. Because, as I mentioned last year, Santa is very technologically savvy and I imagine he appreciates it when I make my Christmas wish list easy for him ;) Besides, do you KNOW how much it is to pay for postage to the North Pole?? (I don’t myself, actually…but I imagine it expensive to pay for postal penguins and/or polar bears…) So. My Christmas list is here, because I’m 99.99% sure Santa is an anonymous follower. Again, for Santa’s convenience, I’ve linked my wishes to their site for easy shopping and ordering. Aren’t I wonderful like that? ;)

A Cooper kitchen thermometer. I am in desperate need or an accurate thermometer for my baking endeavors. All of my other probes have broken…due to poor quality, NOT user failure.
31kLrMGxf6L

Air brush colors! From Americolor. When I was in the cake part of my pastry schooling, I received a totally awesome airbrush and compressor from my fabulous parents. (As students we got it half off!!) but I haven’t been able to use it because I don’t have of these:
Capture 

Americolor Gel Colors. They also make amazing gel color for royal icing/fondant/etc. We use this brand at school and it’s awesome.
Capture 2
Classic Fluted Cutters – for my cookie projects ;)
Capture 3

I like the Square ones too
Capture 4

And last but not least, icing squeeze bottles. They come in two sizes, I’d use both ;)
Capture 5

And that’s it! Definitely a themed list, yes? ;) Well Santa, there you go! I’ve tried to be really good this year…

No comments: