Where does the time go?! I’m thinking it’s off somewhere with my sleep… ;)
And since it’s become somewhat of a tradition now, the outtakes! (I had sooo many favorites this round!)
“Check out my ninja skills! Hiiii-YAH!”“Why no, I don’t know where the ‘S’ went, why do you ask?”
“Ahhh, to ponder life’s greatest mysteries. Like ‘why must I nap, anyway?’”
“Oh no you did NOT just take my binky! Give it back, foo!”
“What do you mean, ‘you’re tired’? Didn’t you have fun staying up all last night? I sure did!”
“Aren’t you excited to do it again?!”
(In a British accent)
“Excuse me. Yes, you, photographer. I believe we discussed this last month. We are not wearing the numbers”“So why am I again wearing the number?”
“Quick break for exercise! Gimme 50 baby leg lifts, GO! Feeeel the burn!”
Can you even stand the cuteness? I mean really. It never ends! ;) More cuteness to finish up!
Given how much he loves to suck on his fingers, I’m surprised I only ended up with a few pictures of it.
This face was purely accidental. I love it.
We got some great pictures of tummy time! (he likes it a little better these days)
Almost made it over in this picture. He had done it right before I took this one, so I think he was trying again. Got a little stuck on that arm though…
Love you little man!
Thursday, August 8, 2013
3 Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment