Sunday, September 8, 2013

4 Months!

I can’t even believe we’ve made it to 4 months! (as a side note, last night Nathan slept for almost 9 HOURS STRAIGHT!! Don’t know if he’ll do it again any time soon, but it was still quite the event for us!!! YAY!)
4 Month Picture Collage“I’m supposed to sleep how many hours a day!?”
100_9701“Oh I know, you’re just kidding about that…You’re so funny Mom and Dad!”
100_9702“Wait. You’re serious?”
100_9695“Look Mom! It’s the running man!”
100_9705  “Fine, I’m just going to eat this number if you’re going to make me wear it.”
100_9712“Oh, the number isn’t edible? My bad…”100_9715“Check out how many fingers I can fit in my mouth!”
100_9719“Come to me great lizard. I am ready for you. Prepare to feel my karate chop!”
100_9725“Raaarrr!”
100_9729100_9730“Say whaaaaa?!”
100_9735“Alright, that’s cool. I’ll just be chewing on my fingers here if you need me”
100_9736(I didn’t have captions for these ones – I just thought they were stinkin’ adorable ;)
100_9722100_9739100_9742Love you little man!
100_9744

1 comment:

Jeff and Elizabeth said...

Ah! His cuteness is killing me. I'm so glad he's finally sleeping for you. I hope he keeps it up!