Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5 Months!

I can hardly believe another month has passed. Time is just flying by!
5 Month Collage

And of course, the ever popular outtakes ;)

“Seriously, Mom? The pictures? Again?”
101_0077“How about if I did the ‘cute head-cocked-to-the-side thing’? Would they put me in Parenting Magazine then?”
101_0076“Hey! There’s someone over there!”
101_0081“No, really! Did you see that?! Is that Prince George?!?”
101_0078“That was not Prince George. I was all excited there for a minute. Now I’m not.”
101_0106  “Look deep into my eyes. No. Deeper. You wiiiillllll give me ice creeeeaaaam…”
101_0082“First, I will orchestrate a hostile takeover of all major diaper companies, merge them under my multi-national conglomerate…”
101_0073“And then, I will RULE THE WORLD!! Mwa ha ha ha haaaa!…”
101_0103“Oh, what? No! I was not diabolically scheming! I don’t know what you are talking about…”
101_0091“One does not simply eat rice cereal without wearing it”
101_0131“And now, the tubas! 2, 3, 4. And crescendoooooo…”
101_0113“It’s YOU again! My arch nemesis-”
101_0124“-I mean…I love you number!”
101_0125“I love you SO much I could just eat…”
101_0127“Now I remember you saying they weren’t edible last month…You coulda reminded me…”
101_0128The dinosaur: A little man’s best friend ;)
101_0095Love you little man!
101_0083

No comments: