Friday, November 8, 2013

6 Months!

It’s his very first half birthday! Wahoooo!
6 Month Collage

“Yo! Tell the DJ that Nay-Nay’s in the house!!” (this one is for you, Uncle Jason ;)
100_0300“What do you mean, we went back an hour?! Daylight savings? Who’s crazy idea was that?!
100_0278“I’m serious, here. I expect to be in Parenting Magazine next month. If I don’t get results, you don’t get smiley pictures. It’s in my contract.”
100_0279“OoOoo, what are you going to do, cut my contract? How would you feel about a 3am wake up call tomorrow morning? Or spit up in your favorite shoes? That’s what I thought.”
100_0295“Oh. Hello there, number”
100_0297“Why don’t you just come on over…”
100_0288“Hey, where are you going?”
100_0298“I just wanted to eat – uh…play with you!”
100_0299“Al…most…there…!”
100_0308“Mwa ha ha ha haaaa! I have you number!”
100_0289“I know that last month’s number wasn’t edible. But they never said anything about this month…”
100_0290 “Oh poo. You don’t taste good either.”100_0310“I’ll try the ‘N’ instead!”
100_0301He’s doing so well sitting up on his own these days!
100_0324100_0320  “Look me in the eyes. Now repeat after me: ‘Nathan does not have to nap.’”
100_0327100_0329“Oo! Cool shiny box thing! Can I drool on it?”
100_0330“Fine. Be that way.”
100_0334Love you little man!
100_0319

2 comments:

the Rich girl said...

He is just so cute. And look at his hair! Maybe I haven't been paying as much attention, but it seems like his hair is getting thicker.

Emma Gentry said...

Oh my goodness! Nathan has gotten So Big! He's is super cute! I just LOVE your little captions, they're hilarious!:)