Sorry I’m late, but seriously, where does the time go?!(You might have noticed that there are no “months” letters in this picture. That’s because the Little Man mutilated my letter ‘M’ and was well on his way to destroying the others. I guess we’re done with them…)
Here are the ever popular outtakes! I apologize for the less than awesome picture quality. Having a fancy camera doesn’t do me much good when I haven’t figured out how to take pictures in awful lighting situations. As in, we haven’t seen the sun for a week. But I did my best ;)
“OoOoo, there’s a new line of Pampers out, you say? Well, if my stint in Parenting doesn’t work out, maybe we can get my picture on the box.”“Hey Girl. Mind if I sit my high chair next to yours?”
“It’s quite simple, dear Watson. I simply deduced that by crying, my parents come to me. Therefore, I can stay up all night, and I make them stay up all night too! It’s really quite fun.”
“And then by the time I am ready to fall asleep, they are barely functioning zombies and will cave into my every whim! Mwa ha ha haaa!”
“Mom! Did you see the TAG on that thing?! It was ‘this big’!! I really want to eat it. And did you see all the words on it?! I need one.”
“And I call this one the ‘roly poly pose’ – it’s the newest thing in baby yoga. But it’s done best when you have a big belly like mine. I know, try not to be jealous. I’ve worked really hard on it.”
“Oh Dad! Can I have that bowl of ice cream? Mom says that you can start giving me dairy at 9 months and we’re close enough, right? Right? That looks sooooo good!”
“You ate it all?! Already?! How could you?! I didn’t even get a taste!”
“Oh. Hello number. Fancy meeting you here.”
“You are looking nice today. Why don’t you come hang out with me…”
(He then proceeded to push the number away in his efforts to grab it. And then rolled right over to the end of the blanket!)
“Don’t even think about it. I know this number isn’t edible”
“But I was sooooo hungry all those other times! Can you blame me?!”
“So stop giving me these stupid numbers!!”
He loves to be held upside down. Crazy boy.
I think this one is a new favorite. It totally captures his playful personality :)
Love you little man!
1 comment:
He cracks me up! haha, silly boy... He is adorable and I LOVE the updates! Good luck with graduating from the woombie!
Post a Comment