So we went apple picking at Larriland Farms again this year and it was so fun, especially now that Nathan is so much bigger. We went a couple of weeks ago and the weather was gorgeous (And I would have posted sooner, but my laptop died a week or so ago!! It was only 2 years old!! So sad. But now I have a new one. So good to be back!). And we picked lots of yummy apples!
Nathan loved it. His job was to put our picked apples into our bag.
Then he decided he wanted to try and eat one. We found him a nice little one that would fit in his hand. He gnawed on it for a minute or two…then threw it on the ground. Oh well.My slightly lame attempt at a shadow selfie. ;)
John started throwing Nathan into the air at one point so I went into the next row to try to catch him airborne. I’m bummed my lens focused on the leaves, but I guess we’ll have to try again another time.
After apples we stopped at the barn for some fudge – Yum! – and then we headed for the pumpkin patch. We didn’t buy a pumpkin this year, since last year’s pumpkin sat out in front of our door and rotted away. And I didn’t really think we’d have time to decorate one this year. And Nathan doesn’t really care yet ;)
The leaves were really turning colors then – it was so pretty out there!Nathan mostly tried to roll pumpkins down the hill.
Then I wanted a picture of me and my Little Man at the pumpkin patch like last year. Can you believe this picture is from a year ago?!
And look at us now! Where does the time go?! He is just getting so big!
I love how enthusiastic he is in this one…
After Nathan was in bed John and I had our annual caramel apple making date. We made a bunch for ourselves (which were eaten way too quickly ;) and then we gave the rest away. I even packaged them all pretty this year. Don’t they look so nice?
So fun and soooo tasty! Can’t wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment