But I can hardly believe it's been a month already!
And because the creative part of my brain is still in a very sleep deprived state - and because I had so much fun doing this with Nathan's photos - we're going to continue with fun captions for some of the outtake photos! (And we'll see how much of my wit is in tact after such little sleep for a month, ha!)
"Ooo, is it time to eat again? Excellent!"
"Eh, nevermind, I'm too tired."
"I was kidding, you know that, right? Feed me please."
"You know, maybe you should reconsider trying to get me into Parenting Magazine. I bet I could get a contract, how hard could it be? With these dance moves? It's in the bag!"
"Projectile poop incident? Whatever do you mean?"
"Hmmm, I wonder if I can get Mom to feed me again. I mean, it's been an entire hour since my last snack!"
"Wait, we're doing this photo shoot thing every month? For a YEAR?! Get my agent on the phone!"








1 comment:
Haha still as witty as ever. And 10 times more witty than me even when I'm not sleep deprived! Bravo!
Post a Comment