"Uh, Mom? Can you get your feet out of the picture please? I'm trying to put together my portfolio to send to Parenting Magazine."
"Hey you. Yes you! How would you like to come and play with the cutest baby ever?"
"You mean you don't normally suck on your fingers and put them on people's faces by way of a greeting? Who wouldn't love slobber on their face?"
"Oh, and it's Nana's birthday today?? Happy birthday Nana!"
"What do you mean 'you already saw Star Wars?'"
"Alright, fine. I'll just watch it at Uncle Jason's house when it comes out on DVD"
"Ha! You didn't think I knew about DVDs, did you?"
"Jason lives in Utah? What is Utah? Don't worry, I'll figure it out. I've got a communications device uhhh, connections!"
"Oohh, I kept you up for an hour last night? Yeah...sorry about that. I think..."

No comments:
Post a Comment