I've had these projects finished and pictures taken for a couple of weeks now, but I just hadn't gotten around to posting them yet. So I'm finally here with my next installment of felt toys.
**And please forgive me my poor photography/lighting. The best time to take pictures is during naptime and I have yet to find a spot in the apartment with good lighting...**
First up: The Blue Plate Special!
This one was sooooo fun to make! It was huge, but I love the finished project! I had already made the tomato soup and the milkshake, but there was plenty to do to finish off the whole pattern.
Apart from a burger and fries, we have grilled cheese to go with the tomato soup, spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, meatloaf, and mashed potatoes
The hamburger is one of those ones that if you can get the whole thing in your mouth, you get your picture on the wall or something, and we can't forget the fries! ;)
The banana split is definitely my favorite from this group.
Order up!
Ever since I found this pattern, I have been so excited to make these. I got to go back to my pastry school roots and make French Macarons!
Don't they look just like the real thing?! Although they don't quite make the 1/3 cookie, 1/3 filling, 1/3 cookie ratio (little skimpy on the filling, yes?), I absolutely love them and I love the colors I ended up using.
Yum!
Last for this post is a very cute little picnic lunch set. It was pretty intense putting the picnic basket together, but I love how it turned out! It even has a matching picnic blanket to go with it!
The juice box is actually my own design, but I thought it went perfectly with our picnic lunch!
All packed up and ready to go!
Can't forget cookies for dessert!
I'm switching gears a little with my next big felt project. I found an adorable pattern for a car playmat that I am working on for Nathan's birthday. Can't wait to show you!
No comments:
Post a Comment