Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Wine Glass and Bookworm Cookies

I know, a strange combination, right?

So I made some wine glasses and corks out of cookies last week (and my picture isn’t that great because I’d forgotten to take any before I put them in their container to be delivered and since it’s such a fragile shape, I was not about to risk taking them back out…so…lame picture ;) )

I’d had a bit of a crisis because the cutter I’d ordered was waaaay too small and so I made my own using some sheet metal and then all of those cookies broke, so this was take two using a sturdier shape, but yeah, was not going to risk breaking these ones. But thankfully everything worked out without tooooo much stress and were still completed on time. Whew!

IMG_1776

I’d still some how managed to have some leftover dough after losing the first batch so I made some school cookies for my mom because she helped me out by delivering the wine glass cookies for me. Aren’t the bookworms so CUTE?! Since she’s a librarian, I knew she’d appreciate these little readers ;)
IMG_1772

Too fun, right?! ;)

No comments: