Monday, November 13, 2017

1 Month!

Wow, I can’t believe it’s already time for our first monthly photo update! It’s been CRAZY, but it’s gone by pretty quickly! I hope you are as excited as I am for another round of monthly pictures!

1 Month Picture Collage - H

“Wait, wait wait. The boys think they are going to stay in charge?! Bah ha ha ha haaaa!”IMG_3435

“They have no idea what’s coming!”IMG_3436

“I’m am most definitely going to be the boss. Just you wait!”IMG_3446

“Whoa, I’m supposed to sleep how many hours a day?!”IMG_3440

“Yeah, riiiiiiight”IMG_3453

“I can’t wait to eat real food! I mean, milk is good, but ice cream sounds AMAZING.”IMG_3462

“Oh, hang on, I think I need a little snooooooooze……”IMG_3466

“Oh hey, my sleeve tastes pretty good!”IMG_3475

“Who knew, right?!”IMG_3477

“I am so excited to eat again! It’s time to eat again, right?”IMG_3479

And one more because she’s JUST SO CUTE! :)IMG_3469

No comments: