Ah! This sweet girl is 7 months! She just keeps getting more and more fun and adorable. We just love this sweet girl of ours!
“You look like you need a big hug and a nice slobbery KISS!”
“I know, the slobber is the best part, right?!”
“I TOLD you I didn’t WANT to sleep without my swaddle. I don’t know if I’ve forgiven you yet…”
“Just kidding, OF COURSE I forgive you! Will you feed me now?”
“I’m getting pretty excited about this birthday thing I keep hearing about”
“I’m going to get a party too, right?!?”
“Eh, I suppose I’ll share. As long as it’s big enough…”
“You know, this dress does look kinda tasty…”
“Quick nap! And go!….zzzzzzzzz….
“Whoa, whoa, what? Did I miss anything?”
“Hey! I need to get some rest! It’s hard work being this adorable all the time!”
“Oh my gosh, did you have any idea how delicious toes are?! They are seriously amazing!"
No comments:
Post a Comment