Tuesday, August 11, 2009
ONE WEEK!
We have a WEEK left!! We get married this Saturday!! Hurray!!!! We are just SO excited! Out families come in tomorrow and I'll be done with finals by early afternoon. I'm really ready to be done with school! Today is a readying day, or prep day before finals start. I really hate reading days. I just want to go take my tests!!!!! Oh well, once the families get in, it's going to be non-stop craziness :) So I better enjoy the calm before the storm. ;) But we are soooooooo excited!! We went to the county clerks office and got our marriage license this afternoon. It's hard to believe it's all actually happening! We've been waiting 4 months for this and it's kind of surreal that it's all of our waiting is coming to an end...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment