Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yay for Birthdays!!

It's my turn to have a birthday! I turned 20 on August 3rd, and it is quite exciting to be out of the teens ;) And I had lots of surprises!!

the first one was when I came out of my room that morning to get ready for the day and there was this big birthday message for me on the door!!

Then when John came to pick me up, i got a big balloon and a bag of sour skittles!! YUM. :)

Unfortunately, John had to work, and for once, i had the afternoon free! John has been helping test a new product for Provo Craft in Spanish Fork. Oh well, i got to finally clean my room and now it's nice and tidy.

After John came back from work, I got some more surprises!! My favorite kids book, Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late, and some pretty earrings from the Farmer's Market!! John's parents got me a gift card from IKEA!! I am *most* excited! :)

Then we went to one of my favorite restaurants, Outback Steakhouse, and had yummy cheesy fries and STEAK.

So all in all, it was a good birthday :)

No comments: