Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Madness

WHY do you people keep making me fill out the stupid BRACKET!! I know NOTHING about basketball!

Yes. Last year my coworkers at Independent Study made me fill one out. I went by mascot or cool name. I got maybe 2 right. Maybe.

But to humor my sweet John I have filled out another bracket...maybe it was part of FHE...if that was the case I guess I was obligated ;)

Comments that you might have heard from me as I was filling out my bracket:

"Well, BYU is my favorite, so they are going to be Champion"

"We DON'T like Utah, so they are definitely going to lose"

"I'm going to put Richmond. They are showing Wicked the Musical there right now"

"Oooo Cornell is smart, so they will do well"

"Duke is a tough name, they are going to win a bunch"

"How do you compete with a name like VANDERBILT?!"

"Marquette is a cool name"

"Hm. Purdue or Siena. Both a cool names. ... we'll have to go with Siena"

"Wofford!! There's a fun one!"


You get the idea. We'll see how I do this year :)

No comments: