Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disneyland!!

Yes, I know, we're all over the place. By the beginning of May, we'll be vacation-ed out for the remainder of our stay here in San Diego (unless of course, Rob gets back to everyone about a wedding date...because I SO want to be there!!!!!!!!!) until August, when things get beyond insane for us. But I think we like it that way ;)

Anyway, we went up on Disneyland for 2 days this last week!! Not much to narrate besides the fact the Disneyland is AWESOME and even though I'm not a roller coaster person, I went on Big Thunder Mountain and enjoyed it!! (for the most part...I don't like it when it's pitch black)

So here are our pictures!

OoOoooOooo

Reporting to Star Command!

Buzz Lightyear!

This is all waiting in line for Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlasters Ride

Licensed to...shoot Z's (for Zurg)


DISNEYLAND!

TomorrowLand

AdventureLand!


FrontierLand


Tarzan's Treehouse



A is for Ashley!!!

Riding Heimlich the Caterpillar's "Chew Chew" Train ;)


John on the Carousel ;)

Enjoying a cookie before the Monsters Inc. Ride

Me and Mike!

I get a kick out of this sign...hope you can read it!
(you'll probably need to click on it)

Available snacks for the monsters

Off we go!

On the way to see the Pixar Parade, we found the green army men!
(these pics are for Cameron)

The Pixar Play Parade!! Probably my favorite part of the day :)

Props to you if you actually looked at all the pictures!! I know that was a long one...sorry! After the parade, we headed home, content to go to bed much earlier than normal. Whew! We were BEAT! But had lots of fun at Disneyland :)

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen for helping make this happen!! :)

1 comment:

Angie H said...

Loved all the parade pics!!!!!! (and of course the cute pics of you hehehehe)