But THAT'S why they call us Krazy Coupon Ladies!! :)
Yes, I went to the store again for some serious save-age. (notice how I couldn't spell it as one word? yeah...savage? not exactly what I was going for)
Highlights!!
salad dressing - $0.29 each!!!!
ziplock bags - $0.87 each!!!!
and by now we have a LOT of cereal hanging out on the top of our fridge...try...11 boxes. but i haven't paid more than $1.50 for any of them. yessss...and no I did not get them all at once.
so i come home today with about 7 boxes of granola bars, 3 boxes of cereal, and 8 or 9 boxes of ziplock bags. john doesn't bother putting the stuff away (it's probably better that way)...he leaves all the organizing to me. What with the remaining 13 or 14 boxes of pasta we still have in the pantry...it's a little squeeeeshed in there!
But anyway, I know not everyone gets as excited as I do about my couponing adventures as I do, so I do have a little more fun news.
We're signing up for an amateur photography contest!! It's put on by the Mission Trails Regional park, so the pictures have to be taken there, but last month we went hiking on the trails and took our pictures we're going to enter. With a little touch up...voila! ready to enter!! So here are our entries (we're each submitting 2):
John's
"A Yellow March Morning"
"A Yellow March Morning"



1 comment:
Ashley hearing about your coupon adventures does me proud :) Haha. I love the pictures! My favorite is the yellow morning one. But they're all really good!
Post a Comment