It would be one thing if the apartment finding websites were actually helpful. But, they are not. Mostly. Not all the available places are listed, different sites have different information, the sites don't have photos or floor plans or anything relevant to someone actually looking to LIVE THERE. Though, I have found a few promising prospects, but not enough to make a good decision! And I know virtually nothing about the geography of downtown Chicago, so when someone says, "oh, you should live here"...i have no idea where there are talking about. It could be in Indiana for all I know. I'm working on it.
Issues:
1. We must have a washer and dryer.
Now, I'm not just saying that. We really must! If you know anything about our
2. Commute
I will be going to school downtown, and John will
However, both of these lead us to Issue 3:
Expenses
Why is it so expensive for EVERYTHING these days?!?!? I remember when you could check on bags at the airport for FREE!!! And when people were freaking out because gas was almost $2!!!! Good grief!
Dear Recession,
I would very much like it if you would just go away.
With Love,
Ashley
PS: And you'd better watch out: I'm a couponer
Maybe we'll just
No comments:
Post a Comment