Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm the winner!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!

I won an online giveaway! YES!!

Wanna know what I won? Of course you do.

I won REUSABLE BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Am I a dork? Yes. But I'm totally okay with it)

*Side story - my mom totally uses reusable bags and I remember as a teenager making fun of her and feeling ridiculously goofy when she would make me give the bags to the baggers at the store. Now I totally use them. Don't worry, I've been turning into my mom since I was about 12. :) *

I won them from The Krazy Coupon Lady!!!! Love. Love, love. :) They just came out with these bags with their cute logo on it. I was one of 10 winners, but my name showed up first!!! How cool is THAT?!

With all the couponing that I do, I brought home a lot of plastic bags each week. Yuky. So I invested in a few reusable bags at Walgreens (but ONLY because they were on sale - 3 for $1!! hee hee). But for the bigger trips, 3-4 bags wasn't cutting it. I even mentioned to John today about getting more. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO! I've never won an online giveaway before! I had to email them with my contact info and I already got a message saying my bags were getting shipped off today! I am SO EXCITED!

And while we're talking about it, I just want you to know that I got (among other things) hamburger helper for $0.25ea, clean and clear face wash for $0.49, 4-pks of razors for free to $0.99ea and for the first time since I've been here, our Albertsons DOUBLED coupons!

Ahhhhh, love it.

Okay, i'm done ;)

2 comments:

surfingdds said...

Congratulations!! Well done. :)

Mom M.

Those Crazy Browning's said...

You bring tears to my eyes!