This day, Saturday, was the day of the dreaded family pictures. I personally didn’t think it was that bad. Just hot. And I finally got mosquito bites. But we were out taking pictures for a while, so I think everyone was fed up by the end ;) We got some good pictures though, as well as some goofy ones.
Aren’t those backgrounds gorgeous?! :) And ignore the fact that I’m the only one wearing brown…
So, we were also total tourists this day. Because our anniversary was the following day, on Saturday John and I wanted to do something that was just the two of us. We decided on…a SEGWAY tour!!
It was so fun! Both of us have ridden one before, 2 fourths of July ago, but it was only for a minute. So they taught us how to ride them and then we went on a tour around Kailua’s coastline. So pretty! But of course we had to wear the helmets and travel in a straight line and we felt pretty silly, but we loved it! Our guide took pictures for us and then when we got back, they put the pictures on a CD for us! So here you are!
I kept wanting to go faster…but couldn’t because I was right behind our tour guide ;)
After we got back from that, we went snorkeling. Well, I didn’t…I have a hard time with snorkel masks, but anyway, we went to a nice beach/bay and those of us who don’t snorkel enjoyed the beach.
And then we went home, had dinner and crashed. See a pattern yet? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment