I know, I’m amazed I’m back so soon ;)
Here’s an update on the pastillage showpiece we’re working on at school this week. Here are my lovely pieces (some of them, anyway):
Yes. I made those. All by myself :)
Here are more
We’ll be putting our showpieces together tomorrow and Friday. We have to make lots of extra pieces, I just KNOW I’ll be breaking some. (NOT on purpose, by the way)
Here is our awesome kitchen:
I also learned today that you can microwave pastillage. COOL!
And now, to prove that I’m still going to write about other things, here are some lovely pictures that my cousin Kye took of me and John when we were taking family pictures while my family was here last month:
They turned out really good! Aren’t we so CUTE?! ;) It’s our 1-year-and-1-month anniversary today!! ;) I would have the other pictures of the rest of the family, but someone *cough-KYE-cough* FORGOT to bring the CD with the rest of the pictures today ;) Oh well, those will have to come later.
And on another unrelated note – This week I scored $111 of food for less than $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know. It’s awesome. I’m going back tomorrow to get Bisquik (gotta have it for waffles!!) for $0.49!! Oh yeah. Life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment