Friday, October 1, 2010

I Love Our Family!

Think Dash from The Incredibles ;)

(Stay tuned for my sugar work proficiency later tonight/tomorrow!)

While my family was in town, we got some family pictures done. I put up the ones of my and John a while ago, but I finally got the ones of the entire family! The CD has been sitting on my desk for a week or so now, and I will finally share with you my fabulous family ;)

IMG_2338 IMG_2327IMG_2350I’m still not quite sure why we had the tallest person in the fam be the only one standing here… IMG_2351
My favorites are the ones where we changed into matching BYU football shirts (GO COUGS!) and did fun poses :)IMG_2384
We love the Y!
IMG_2393
Jen’s face is classic in this picture
IMG_2396 
Getting ready for the next shot…IMG_2401IMG_2404IMG_2410

We. Are. BYU. FOOTBALL! ;)IMG_2418 
I think they turned out really good, don’t you?

2 comments:

Jason said...

I love them!
my favorite one is the picture where Dad is carrying Mom, John is carrying you, and I'm holding the kids!
Oh yea, can you put these up on FB please?

Emma Gentry said...

"Jen" does look a little weird.☺