Well, one of them. I’m talking about the vinyl one. ;) I know. I just have to. I love sharing what little things I’ve created with you.
We FINALLY got our pictures up onto the wall. Yay! Now it’s not so bare. There were a couple reasons it took so long... A) When John was still searching for a job, it was getting to the point that he might look out of state, so we might not have even been here that long. B) I was thinking/hoping that if we stayed here for a while, we’d paint the apartment and I didn’t want to put everything up yet. Still may or may not happen. And C) I was planning on getting a bigger cricut mat to cut out my FABULOUS vinyl saying that I wanted up so it didn’t have to come in so many pieces.
Turns out I just sucked it up and made it in several pieces then got the bigger mat the next day ;)
But here’s the finished wall! (sorry the lighting is bad. It’s nighttime and I didn’t want to wait till morning to take a picture to show you…and it totally looks like some of those frames are crooked. Dang.)
I LOVE that saying “Moments are the molecules of eternity”. I have it written down somewhere who said that…but anyway, I knew that’s what I wanted up there with captured moments :) But my newest bit of vinylizing is that cute little canvas there on the left
MARRIAGE Subway art!!! (That’s another obsession, by the way…subway art…) I was so excited when I found that temple silhouette online. It’s even the temple we were married in! And if enough people are interested, I might take some custom orders…but I’m DEFINTIELY changing the font for “True Love” there at the top…too skinny for the cricut, I think. ;)
So anyway, that’s my most recent craftiness. Just thought I’d share ;)
I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
3 comments:
Ashley,
I love it! We're all so lucky to have you in our family. I can't wait to see your wall in person this summer.
Love,
Mom
Ashley it looks great!
I'm glad you shared. It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment