Well my friends, my vacation is coming to an end and I should really be going to bed now, as I have to be up at 4:15am tomorrow morning…but oh well. I must finish up my Virginia days :)
More randomness for you:
We never realized we had to turn the ice machine off in the freezer so a few mornings ago we opened the freezer to a plethora of ice cubes. We actually thought it was really funny and filled up a few pots of ice and just left them in the freezer for the cooler we’d brought along.
The other randomness is more of a story, I don’t have a picture for it. Yesterday we were planning on going to the waterpark (also no pictures…we were wet). We had two condos for the week, mom and I in one, Michelle and the girls in the other. Yesterday morning, they came over for breakfast (our place had all the food) and then headed back to get dressed and ready for the day because we needed to go get stuff for dinner last night before heading over to the waterpark. Mom and I are getting ready to head over when Michelle calls us and tells us that she accidentally took a sleeping pill! Oops. (In case you were wondering, she was trying to take a morning vitamin. Apparently they look quite similar.) So we had a very sleepy Michelle for most of the day (she can’t really remember most of it). She did manage to get a good nap in before the waterpark and so she did not drown in the lazy river (which I was very concerned about) ;)
Today was also pretty mellow. The girls went swimming again and Mom had a nice long list of things she wanted in vinyl for her new house! And, as I love vinyl, I was happy to oblige. :)
I think it was yesterday (?) we made some dry erase menu plates as well (the red looks a lot better in person, I promise! the lighting was yucky…;) Note that we both automatically wrote down Waffles for Sundays :)
We spent the afternoon playing games and watching TV and getting things packed up for the very long ride home. We pick up the boys from EFY first thing tomorrow morning and we can’t wait to hear about their week!
1 comment:
What an awesome idea to turn a plate into your weekly menu! Love it!
Post a Comment