Thursday, August 30, 2012

Alright, if John’s not going to blog about it…

Then I will! Come on now, we have posterity to think about here! ;)

Remember how I scored major wifey points for finding that wood model ship kit that John really wanted for his birthday? And do you remember how I tried to document his progress in building it? So that part didn’t go as well as planned. Oh well. But now I’m here to show you the finished boat!

100_7993

This was also really exciting because we got to use my new light box to take the pictures and I gotta say, they turned out pretty awesome :)
100_7999100_8004100_8006100_8008100_8010And of course, after taking the pictures, I got to edit and play around with them in Photoshop. I really like this Old Paper effect, what do you think?
Old Paper Ship

Now I know what to get John for Christmas! I wonder what model he’ll want next… ;)

1 comment:

Angie Hunt said...

LOVED the old paper effect - the boat is pretty awesome too ;)