So the original plan had been to make these cookies. Then we bought the ninjabread men cutters. And I got a little side tracked.
This happens to me a lot.
However, I still wanted to make these cookies because I had purchased the cutters on sale at JoAnn’s a few weeks ago and with us being gone and out and about for so long, I hadn’t had a chance yet.
So I compromised (with myself…?).
One batch of dough. Some would be ninjas. And some would be ice cream. And a few cupcakes for good measure.
And if you’re wondering, yes, I did put those sprinkles on one by one. With fancy pants tweezers. When I mentioned I had used tweezers to put all the sprinkles on, John freaked out for second and thought I had used his personal hygiene tweezers. Um. NO. I have fancy pants ones, thankyouverymuch ;) Anyway…they are cute, no?I haven’t mentioned yet that my in-laws got me a LIGHTBOX for my birthday! And it is currently at my parents’ house. *sigh* So I still feel my photos to be lacking. So sorry.
But I guess that means I’ll have to make some MORE cookies to photograph in my new toy. Oh darn. John’s coworkers are going to love me! ;)
Happy Summer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment