Happy Birthday to my crazy aunt Michelle today!
Are you getting sick of cookies? Well…I hope not…because I’ve got some more cookies for you today. :)
After Elmo and BYU cookies, I actually had quite a bit of cookie dough leftover and after consulting my calendar, I realized, I was just in time to whip up something sweet for my aunt Michelley for her birthday.
She’s kind of obsessed with owls. So I made her owl cookies :)
Soooooo cute, right?! I got the inspiration from HERE. Then I packaged them with little toppers that said “Happy Birthday – Hope it’s a ‘hoot’!”
I know. I’m so funny. ;)
Happy Birthday Michelley!
1 comment:
haha! I have no idea how you do those little ear things.. but you can turn anything non-pretty to something absolutely gorgeous. If only owls were this cute in real life!! you're so talented! love and miss ya!
Post a Comment