I know, MORE cookies?! Just goes to show you that three things dominate my life at the moment: cookies, being pregnant and John. Though not necessarily in that order ;)
Just wait till you see the massive order of Halloween cookies I talked about yesterday.
But these were actually from a week or so ago. (I think...I can't seem to keep track of time anymore) And I've been meaning to post them. John's cousin's wife, Sarah, asked me to make some cookies for a surprise birthday party for John's Aunt Becky. The theme for the party was Hollywood Glam and while I hemmed and hawed over the design for a while (for some reason that theme always makes me think black and white and no one likes to eat a predominantly black cookie) we finally decided on some glitz and glam in the form of monograms and CHEVRON! Mmmm HMMM love me some chevron. We went with gold and silver and I found these super cool spray colors from Wilton that do lustre (shiny/sparkly colors...like gold and silver...obviously...) so I was able to make them fancy looking.
Fun, huh? I had a really good time experimenting with the sprays.
And for the sake of Aunt Becky, that number 60 was completely arbitrary ;)
Friday, October 26, 2012
Cookie Glam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh love the sparkly chevron. at first i didn't know what you were talking about (i thought there was a hidden car in the pictures somewhere) but when I discovered that you meant the zig-zaggly things, i fell in love too:) they're beautiful!!
Post a Comment