Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love Day

It has been way too long since I’ve made some cookies. To remedy that, I made some. Seemed like the most obvious way to go with that one ;)

With Valentine’s Day coming up, I made some heart-type cookies. And I managed to actually do this IN February! (last year I just couldn’t wait and had a bajillion heart cookies hanging out in the apartment in mid-January) Go me!

But like last year, I had a hard time deciding what designs I wanted to do. So I made several. That makes perfect sense, right?

(and I apologize for the sad pictures…my lightbox is packed up…)
Love Day Cookies 1Love Day Cookies 2Had to do some lace – an old favorite! I really like the look of the red on white; I’m glad I tried that color combo.
Love Day Cookies 3I had some fun with my multiple size heart cutters and did a cutout center cookie. So cute!
Love Day Cookies 4

I hope you all have something yummy to eat for the national day of love. And I’m not talking about the Superbowl. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful ashley. seriously, the lace and the cut out hearts with the beautiful flowery pattern is gorgeous. they belong in a frame:)

Angie Hunt said...

YUMMMY!!!! Save me some ;)