Monday, July 8, 2013

2 Months!

2 whole months! Can you believe it?!
2 Month Picture Collage

And some more awesome outtakes ;)

“And now, the ‘smolder’.”
100_9511“And then, I pooped! ALL over the carseat! HA!” (true story, by the way – details to come)
100_9519“Check out my big muscles!”
100_9523“What do you mean, ‘these pictures aren’t going to Parenting Magazine’?”100_9525“Whoa, whoa, whoa, you said we weren’t going to wear the numbers last time!”
100_9529“So why am I still wearing this silly number?”
100_9528“This is so much fun!”
100_9532“There are treats after this?! Yes!”
100_9534And some more cuteness before we go…
100_9535100_9536Time for a binky break
100_9537“Come here, I need to tell you something…”
100_9546“What, you think I’m going to sneeze in your face? Come here! I have something to tell you!”
100_9554“See? Look! It’s my tongue!”
100_9560Cool, huh!?
100_9563Oh how I love this boy and his smiles!! :)
100_9566

No comments: