Wednesday, September 11, 2013

KitchenAid Love

So it’s no secret that I lurrrrve my KitchenAid stand mixer. I’ve even decorated it with vinyl. (though I have yet to name it…hm…)

So when I found a stand mixer cookie cutter online, I knew I needed to somehow add it to my growing collection.

That day finally came when my mother-in-law got it for me for my birthday last month! YAY!

What I did NOT realize was that it was HUGE! Like, 5” huge! That’s a big cookie! It’s totally awesome though.

And though it has taken me over a week to actually get them done (as opposed to 2-3 days – I have a baby now, you know. I’m also waaaaay out of practice, urg…), I finally finished them last night and got some pictures. Hurray!

I simply HAD to do them in many colors. Maybe that’s why it took so long ;)
The Set 2

I even named my colors. (oooo, fancy)
Seafoam
Seafoam 2

Coral
Coral 2

Soft Blue
Baby Blue 2

Cherry Red
Ripe Red 2

Butter Yellow
Butter Yellow 2

Plum
Plum 2
So fun! Thanks Mama Moffat for the very fun cutter! I had so much fun making these! :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Seriously, everything you make is SO STINKING CUTE it makes me want to cry! The good kind :)