Sunday, February 9, 2014

9 Months!

9 Months! Can you even believe it?! I remember thinking that 9 month old babies were just so big! And here we are! Crazy.
9 Month Picture Collage

“Hey there! You look like you enjoy the finer things in life. Let me tell you all about this new exersaucer I came across while hunting jungle cats in the Amazon: the Baby Command Center 5500XL!”
IMG_1672“Pffft!!! I’ve never been to the Amazon. *snicker* And what’s a jungle cat?”
IMG_1671“Oh just wait until Mom and Dad go back into my room and see that in the 3 minutes they were gone I pulled down all the…”
IMG_1676“Oh, I’ve said too much. Um. Nevermind.”
IMG_1673“So. Have you sent in my portfolio to Parenting Magazine?”
IMG_1696“I’m really sure the deadline is coming up soon!”
IMG_1675“And if I don’t see myself on the cover of Parenting Magazine before I grow out of being eligible, well, I’m sure I can find other photographers elsewhere, who would just love to take pictures of my photogenic self for Parenting…”
IMG_1709“And then, I was up for 3 HOURS! In the middle of the night! Oh yeah, I was just talking to myself most of the time, but wow, I am so fun to talk to!”
IMG_1678“But I didn’t want to wear the number! Are you sure we have to keep doing this every month?”IMG_1682“Wait. This number looks awfully familiar…”
IMG_1683“You sure it’s not just an upside-down 6?”
IMG_1686“See? Look, if I turn it…”
IMG_1689“Like…this…”
IMG_1690“I’m pretty sure it’s that same 6 I tried to eat 3 months ago! Hello number! We meet again…
IMG_1693“Alright I say the photo shoot’s over, I’m outta here”
IMG_1710IMG_1712IMG_1713More upside-down-ness
IMG_1718Seriously people, he’s just so cute.
IMG_1725Even when he’s making faces like this ;)
IMG_1730Love you Little Man!
IMG_1741

No comments: