Saturday, March 8, 2014

10 Months!

Holy Cow! We’re in the double digits! How did this even happen?! His birthday is TWO months away!
10 Month Picture Collage

Can I just say that this was the most difficult photoshoot to date?! Now that he’s crawling, Little Man does not have time for the mamarazzi. ;) And isn’t his outfit so CUTE this month?! I wish I could remember who gave us that shirt – but we love it. If you are reading this – thanks again!

And now, the outtakes :)

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I really need to get back into the living room and pull down all the books off that bookshelf you haven’t baby-proofed yet”

IMG_1909“I am so excited about this birthday thing Mom keeps talking about. There will be cake, and cookies…”
IMG_1911“And presents! And party favors! And ice cream! And cake! I’m gonna eat soooo much cake…”
IMG_1913“Wait. What’s a smash cake? You mean I’m only getting a little cake?”
IMG_1910Mom: “Say cheese!”
“Cheese!”
I’ve never had cheese in my life…
IMG_1914Mom: “One more time! Say cheese!”
“Cheese!”
What is cheese?!
IMG_1916Mom: “Last time! Cheese!”
“CHEESE!”
IMG_1915We didn’t get nearly as many pictures as we usually do because there was a lot of this going on:
IMG_1922IMG_1908IMG_1919So Dad was enlisted to help with ‘positioning’.

“But I don’t want to take any more pictures!”
IMG_1907“Catch me if you can!”
IMG_1920“Aw, drats…”
IMG_1924A kiss to make it all better :)
IMG_1925He just getting so big and developing such a fun personality. He is so full of energy and makes us laugh with his silliness, his curiosity and his insistence on doing things his way. (yes, he’s totally a Boss Baby!)
IMG_1928And he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
IMG_1930IMG_1932IMG_1937Love you Little Man!
IMG_1935

No comments: