Thursday, November 6, 2014

They’ll Make You Want to Let It Go

So I had a semi-last-minute cookie request for last week over Halloween weekend, but I was really excited to do them because the theme was Frozen! I have been wanting to do Frozen cookies, but didn’t really have a good reason to make any…until last weekend :)

IMG_6565We had some sparkly crowns, snowflakes with the number 4 for the birthday girl and of course, some Olafs.
IMG_6562I’ve mentioned before, but doing characters is so intimidating because they have to be recognizable! I kept putting off doing his face, but then I finally had to just take the plunge. But I’m really happy with the way my Olafs turned out.
IMG_6566

And because my Mom and sister like to piggy-pack on orders whenever they can, Jennifer asked for some Frozen cookie for her birthday (it had been earlier last week) and my mom said I should enter the dessert contest at their ward Trunk-or-Treat. So I did. Why not, right?

So a fun platter for Jennifer (and I finally got to use this adorable new alphabet cutter set that I got in September but haven’t had a chance to use yet!)
IMG_6568

And a platter for the ward activity
IMG_6577The Anna dresses were my favorite!
IMG_6582IMG_6583

I should have won first place at the dessert contest, but they were completely gone before the judges came by!! ;) Oh well. I had a really fun time making these cookies!

2 comments:

gabiperez said...

I love the letter cutters!

gabiperez said...

I love the letter cutters!