Well, I’m finally in maternity clothes. I was trying to put it off as much as possible, but with the weather (kind of) starting to get warmer and I definitely don’t fit most of my short sleeved shirts (and I’m kind of sick of wearing sweatpants), it was time to break out the bump wardrobe. I only have a couple of short sleeved maternity shirts because most of my really big months when I was pregnant with Nathan were during the winter months. But thankfully my mom helped me out and bought me a few more cute short sleeved shirts to get me through the summer. Thanks Mom! I need to get a little bigger for my jeans, so right now I kind of rig them with a belt (with the maternity panel there are no belt loops) so that they don’t slowly slip down during the day. Super fun.
Spencer is already a little crazy, I feel so much movement most days. And a lot of it happens between 9-10pm. Oh dear. ;) John was able to feel him move last night, so that was really fun.
I’m feeling very big these days. I’m not really looking forward to getting bigger, but onward we go! It’s getting harder to hold Nathan and to bend over and put my shoes on. Or, really, bend over at all. Oof. Thankfully flip flop weather is coming (hopefully) soon so shoes shouldn’t be too much of a problem in a little while!
I can’t believe I’m already at 26 weeks! I’m still trying not to think about labor and delivery just yet, but I find myself thinking about it anyway. And then it stresses me out. ;) I’m so grateful though that things have gone so smoothly thus far! Just a few more months to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment