Wednesday, April 15, 2015

28 Weeks!

28 Weeks

You guys. I’m in the third trimester! WOO HOO! The countdown hasn’t really started, but we’re getting close! Still can’t quite believe how close though! But I love that this pregnancy is going by so much faster than my first one. And I clearly need to look up what a chinese cabbage is. Is it different from a regular cabbage? I had to look up rutabaga the the other week. Weird.

And I’m about 95% sure I’m having another wild child. Spencer moves and kicks soooo much. He even made me a little queasy yesterday evening with all his movement. But I guess that means that Nathan will have a little buddy that can keep up with him. And I’ll have two major mischief makers. Oof. I’m tired just thinking about it. ;)

Things are plugging along the same as they’ve been for a little while. I’m sleeping even worse, but that’s pretty normal these days. I’m really trying to clear out the stuff we’ve been storing in Spencer’s room and to start getting ready for him to come. Which means I have to get pretty much all of my framed pictures up on the walls (I’m working on some picture ledge ideas – I think it’s going to be good!) and I’ll need to bring up the baby stuff that’s in storage at my parent’s house. I finally found a dresser for his room that I’m really excited about (I’ve been looking all over craigslist and facebook yard sale groups/sites for weeks!) and I’m trying to decide on a theme. I was thinking of keeping with a nautical theme, since that is what we are doing for Nathan’s room. But dinosaurs would be fun too. ;) Hmmmm…

No comments: