Thursday, June 23, 2016

11 Months!

Sooooo late this month (It's been a little crazy around here), but here we are at last!


"So my birthday is coming up...any chance you're going to tell me what you're getting me for my birthday? Hmmmm?"

"I'm thinking you should probably have a whole cake just for me..."

"I'm gonna eat the whole thing all by myself!"

"What, you don't think I can do it? We've been over this..."

"I'll eat the whole thing! AND a cookie! Just watch me!"
"Hey! Look at my feet! Aren't they so cool!? I bet I'll be able to walk on them soon"

"That's going to be so fun! I can't wait to walk!"

"Oh man it's going to be sooOoOooOo crazy then! Big brother and I are gonna keep Mommy on her toes!"

"Me? Cause trouble? No!"

"Okay, well, maybe a little. No promises..."

"Alright, I'm outta here"

No comments: