This year has gone by so quickly! I can't believe he's one! Happy Birthday Spencer! Thanks for being a part of our family!

"C'mere you! You look like you need a big, wet slobbery KISS!"
"Are you sure this tie looks good with my eyes? I have a reputation as a baby fashion guru to uphold you know."
"Now listen, you name me as favorite child for the next year at LEAST - and I'll consider sleeping through the night for the next year. Deal?"
"HOLD IT!"
"What? Oh, I just need a snack"
"I can't believe I'm one and I haven't seen the new Star Wars movie yet..."
"Eh, I'm sure I'll manage to get this walking thing down here pretty soon"
"And then I'll be able to get into all SORTS of things! I cannot even tell you how excited I am!!!!"
"But of course, I wouldn't dream of causing you too much trouble, Mommy. Have I mentioned you look extra lovely today?"
"What can I say? This 'being cute thing' just comes naturally to me."
"This is my last monthly photo shoot! YAAAAY!"
"Alright, we done? Sweet, I'm outta here..."
No comments:
Post a Comment