Friday, July 22, 2016

A Milk and Cookies Birthday Party

A little late, but here are pictures from our cute milk and cookies party that we had for Spencer for his first birthday! I had sooooooo much fun putting it together. We had the party at my parent’s house and we were able to have it before my mother-in-law went back to CA, so that was really fun for us.

IMG_0876

We had lots and lots and LOTS of cookies!IMG_0878IMG_0879

Milk and Cookie cookies!
IMG_0883IMG_0888The party favors were these milk cartons filled with cookie crisp. ;)
IMG_0891IMG_2458IMG_0894IMG_0899I finally got a picture of this face!! Spencer has been making this face for a while now, but I haven’t been able to get it on camera. Love it!
IMG_0905Some of our little friends enjoying the food – for dinner we served pasta salad, strawberry spinach salad and pigs-in-a-blanket
IMG_0910Since it was going to be hot, we had kiddie pools and a water table to beat the heat.
IMG_0913IMG_0916IMG_0919IMG_0928IMG_0933IMG_0934IMG_0943IMG_0954IMG_0957IMG_2467

We gave Spencer his smash cake, which he mostly squished, and then threw onto the floor…*sigh*…I thought for sure he would down the thing, he eats everything! Nope.
IMG_0966IMG_0973IMG_0979Then we ‘opened’ gifts – when really I opened them, tried to stop Nathan from opening them and tried to get Spencer involved. He was more interested in eating the tissue paper.
IMG_0980IMG_0987IMG_0991IMG_0996After a little playtime it was time to get everyone cleaned up and off to bed.
IMG_0997

Overall I’d say it was a success! Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our sweet boy with us!

No comments: