Thursday, January 12, 2017

Quick November Visit/Port Discovery

I know, I have stuff from November that needs posting. Have I mentioned I’ve been crazy busy?! Oh well. At least it’s finally getting posted, right??

John’s parents were able to come out and see us for a weekend visit in mid-November. It was so fun to see them and have them get some good Grandma/Grandpa time with the boys. We went to Port Discovery Children’s Museum in Baltimore the weekend they were here and I think everyone had a really good time. Port Discovery also happened to be having a Space/NASA event going on, so they had some fun extra activities that day.
(Warning: LOTS of pictures!)

Making rockets
IMG_1978IMG_1981IMG_1982Grandma demonstrating how to launch the rockets
IMG_1987Going ‘shopping’ – Spencer found some fruit snacks!
IMG_1989IMG_1993IMG_1995IMG_1999IMG_2001The percussion room was probably Spencer’s favorite ;)
IMG_2003IMG_2008Building and climbing
IMG_2012IMG_2018Playing with sand
IMG_20221920’s (I think) Egypt Expedition
IMG_2027IMG_2029Spencer really enjoyed going along for the ride
IMG_2032IMG_2036IMG_2041IMG_2048This is Spencer’s “picture face”. I promise he had fun
IMG_2052IMG_2058Building with Grandpa
IMG_2059IMG_2069At the farmer’s market
IMG_2077Nathan and Grandpa made a car!
IMG_2079Mush, Grandpa!
IMG_2081Cooking up something yummy at the diner
IMG_2083IMG_2085IMG_2086IMG_2091Some more climbing
IMG_2098Some water fun!
IMG_2102IMG_2106IMG_2113IMG_2122IMG_2127IMG_2131IMG_2143IMG_2145

It was so fun to have them here. We had such a good weekend! There was also some park/playground fun, a book reading/signing, cookies, and lots of playing. The kids really enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa to play with. Thanks again for coming!!

No comments: