Yay for cute lasagna!! Yes, I totally took a picture ha ha ha
John can't figure out why I get excited about this sort of thing, but that's okay. That's why i'm the budding food artist and he's the accountant. hee hee
Oh that reminds me of a story. If you have seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, then you know that in the story, Mr. Magorium hires an accountant to determine the worth of his store. When a child asks Mr. Magorium what an accountant is, he replies, "I'm not sure, I think it's a cross between a counter and a mutant." The characters then refer to the accountant he hires as "mutant". Which is one of my affectionate nicknames for John. ;)
Best use ever:
When John and I were dating, I took a family finance class. Some of the course material (like stocks and investments) was really hard for me to understand. When I asked John for some explanation during one of our study parties, he told me he didn't know how to explain what I was looking for. In mock exasperation I said "Why not?! You're supposed to know these things, you're my mutant boyfriend!!!!"
Yeah, that one went up on the quote wall in my apartment.
1 comment:
I love it! Who'd have thought a bread pan? I want the recipe. Seriously you'd be eating lasanga for a month if you made a normal sized recipe.
Post a Comment