Our piano! and the REALLY loud clock, and the beautiful print of Christ that John gave me on our wedding day.
This might seem weird, but i seriously love this bookshelf. :) I think i drove John nuts when I was trying to get him to put it up and secure it so that I could put things on it ha ha
This is on the counter facing the living room. This painting was done by my old roommate and she gave it to us as a wedding gift. We love it!
This is Winthrop. The Human Basting Brush. Given to us by Amy and Kirsten for our wedding :) He is the greeter as you walk into the kitchen.
MIKE WAZOWSKI MUG! We got two of these at Disneyland on our honeymoon. You can't look at these and NOT want to smile. :) They hold SO much milk too! (we like using them for milk and cookies)
Our cute teddy bears all dressed up for the wedding. :)
I love this picture that was taken at the temple, this sits on our dresser.
I made this as a project for one of my classes at BYU, and now I'm finally using it in my own home! It's quite exciting really.
Well, not exactly a comprehensive tour of the apartment, that might come later, but these are definitely things in our home that make us smile. :)
2 comments:
I loved your highlighted tour :) I can't wait to come see it in person! (whenever that will be! Sometime soon I hope!)
Ashley, i told you not to put that "painting" up. It was a joke! Ha ha, but I'm glad you like it. You and John make me smile.
Post a Comment