Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More New Years' Happiness - the US Capitol

We're about almost halfway done everyone! But don't you just LOVE reading about our adventures?! Of course you do! That's why I keep writing about them!

Anyway, our first weekend in VA we went to the Capitol Building and took a little tour. It was really cool! I don't think either of us had been there before.

Waiting in line for our tour

We wore these little headphone thingys to hear our guide

The rotunda

Ever since my History of Interior Design and Architecture class at BYU, I'm totally into interiors ;)





Waiting for everyone on their bathroom break

We are so sleepy by the end of our day!

On the way back to the metro - it was freezing cold up in DC that day!


Jason just wanted to sleep on the way home :)

Stay tuned! Coming soon is a MILLION DOLLARS!

No comments: