Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas, New Years and Star Wars Cookies. Part 3

I’m sure you’re all wondering what this star wars cookies business is about. All in good time my friends. FIRST John and I were really lucky to be with my family for when Jason went to the Temple for the first time, in preparation for his mission. It was a really special experience for us and we are so glad we got to be there for him for his big day!!
DSC00007 After the temple we went to a yummy Japanese buffet!! YUM. Then, I got started on the cookies! With some Christmas money, I got the star wars cookie cutters I’d wanted and I made star wars cookies!! It ended up taking longer than I’d expected (Everyone was BEGGING to eat the cookies!!) but they turned out SOOO good!
100_2926100_2930 100_2934Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers were the favorite!!
100_2947

Click on the picture to make it bigger ;)
100_2960 100_2961
100_2962 100_2963

100_2964Everyone was SO excited when I FINALLY said they were done and could be eaten ;)
DSC00012
DSC00009DSC00010 They were a total hit!! They were so much fun to make, I was really please with them :)

4 comments:

Bella Bella said...

I love those cookies!! Super cute and fun :) Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. It was great meeting your mom and your husband at graduation. Can't wait to see pics from the LAP program!!

Haylee said...

Your talent amazes me! I'm so glad that you got to go to the temple with Jason. I can't believe that he old enough already.

presj said...

I am sad and glad about the cookies. You sent me some good cookies for Christmas, but they weren't Star Wars cookies. With a little glass of milk, I bet they would be great. Grandpa J

Hang Turner said...

these cookies look fabulous! =)