It has been sooooo fun getting all of your comments! Some of you I didn’t even know read my blog and it’s been so fun to find you again!! I truly wish I had enough candy to give to everyone who commented!! But alas, only one box, so one winner.
Enough of my ramblings, I know you all just want to know who won!!!
and now, drum roll please………..
the winner is….!!!!
Commenter #9!! Wanna know who that is?? ;)
The Gentry Gang who said: I'm so glad most of your comments are from 'parents, sibings and in-laws', so more of a chance for us to win. No Jason, you can't win the grand prize. Especially since you just deferred from your family. No candy for you. I (Aunt Cindy) would really like to try the homemade marshmallows, but I think my kids would eat whatever you sent... if we win of course. :) Thanks for the fun give away. Hope we DO win. :) - Gentry Gang
Aunt Cynthia and the gang!! Congratulations! And good for you, telling Jason how it is ;)
And lucky me, I already know your address!! I’m off to the post office this morning!! AND I was able to package some of everything! But the marshmallows might come a little squished ;)
Thanks to everyone who participated!! This was fun huh? Maybe later in the term I’ll try it again!
3 comments:
Calm down kids I was only kidding...sheesh
WHAT!!!!She always has the luck. Do you know how much stuff she has won in her lifetime. FIGURES!
Congratulations Cynd!
So, When do we expect an ice cream cake in the mail?
Grandpa J
Post a Comment